Thursday, March 24, 2011

6th day of water fast, rainy

Slept from 10:50pm to roughly 8:20am, after probably 6am kept on shallow dreaming. Also dreamed during real sleep.

Yesterday had some pain on the left of my neck at night. Probably because I read too much. Pain disappeared today.

Yesterday discovered rashes on the inner side of both of my lower arms and back of my hands and they still exist today. Tonight some rashes even on calf.

Yesterday some blood vessels showed up in my right eye, but they disappeared this morning. However, my right eye did feel a little weird when I woke up this morning.

Had a little bit hard time breathing when I was brushing my teeth, washing my face etc in the morning.

In previous two days there was blood when I was brushing my teeth, today it got better, although there still was a little blood.

I found some light orange/red-ish residuals in my first urine in my morning, while my saliva is not that orange anymore.

When I was very close to Lisa this morning, she said my breath smelled, but I couldn’t smell it at all! She said I didn’t have body odor. Probably my breath smelled in previous days too, just that I was not that close to Lisa.

Got a pimple on the chin.

Walked in the rain for about half an hour.

First day of period, roughly 4 days earlier than I expected. Very little blood.

Before bed, blood vessels showed up in right eye again.

A good amount of blood while brushing my teeth.

Today I decided to eat seafood 2-3 times a week on top of my vegan diet, because the major elements vegans lack are omega-3 fatty acid, vitamin B12, and vitamin D, while seafood is one of the best sources for all these three elements. I know I can take supplements, but it sounds so artificial to me. Humans are not designed to eat supplements or fortified foods. We are meant to eat natural whole foods. If the viability of a diet relies on supplement, then it doesn’t sound like a natural diet to me. I like vegan diet a lot, and I feel a little sad that I won’t be a vegan now, but I don’t want to confine my mind. I will keep on experimenting and doing research to figure out a diet that best fits my health and ideology.

No comments:

Post a Comment