Friday, March 25, 2011

7th day of water fast, rainy

A lot of vivid detailed dreams.

Mense blood dark brown clots.

Blood vessels in eyes disappeared.

Rashes on arms a little ichy.

Very little blood while brushing teeth.

Breathe much better. If the breathe odor yesterday was10, then it’s 2.5 today. I could tell it improved even before Dozie and Lisa smelling it, because previous days I often liked to rinse my mouth before drinking water, but today I don’t feel it’s necessary anymore. I like my saliva better today. That my breathe beginning to clear up could be an indicator that I could probably stop the fast soon. I’ve decided that I would stop the fast when my breathe totally clears up and my rashes are gone, or after completing 10 days of water fast, whichever comes first.

Dozie said that my acne looked better now. I always think it’s not bad tho.

I biked to Huang to get 5 1-liter bottles of filtered water. They were really heavy. I was a little bit exhausted after I went back to room (considering the water and all the stairs and little hills), so I took a nap for over three hours. I totally recovered after the nap.

Maybe it’s because I have become thinner now, my bones began to “stick out”, especially those in my hip and knee area, so sometimes it’s uncomfortable during sleep. It worsens as I become thinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment