Monday, March 14, 2011

Extremely tired Brussels sprout with dairy

Last night I went to bed at around 11:30pm and took a while to fall asleep. Surprisingly I got up as early as 6am this morning. I went to bed pretty late in the last two days but still got up relatively early in the morning, so I haven’t got enough sleep these days. What’s more incredible is that, 6am today is actually 5am before the adjustment of day-light saving time two days ago. I was pretty energetic in the morning and watched lectures online for the whole day (also went out to send my OPT application), but now around 7pm, I’m extremely tired. I haven’t felt this tired for a long time. So I plan to go to bed at 9pm tonight.

Lunch I discovered that the Brussels sprout had dairy in it after I had already got one plate of Brussels sprout. Dumping it does not save cows of pain or reduce energy consumption, so I ate it anyways. I could taste a little bit of dairy, but the taste was very minor. I didn’t feel good after having that plate of Brussels sprout, and I didn’t feel like eating Brussels sprout when I saw it at dinner. Be very careful with vegan/vegetarian labels next time!

Dinner, again, like yesterday, I didn’t think I ate too much but I felt full. Actually after having half a plate of food I thought that was enough, but I still wanted some Zucchini and mushrooms, so I took some more. I shouldn’t have done that. Maybe I still think I need more food for dinner while in fact my stomach has already been smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment