Saturday, March 5, 2011

The day of 18+1 books

Starting from yesterday I began to feel my bones in the butt area while sitting on the chair. I've always had a big butt which is a nice "cushion" to carry around, but is my cushion shrinking along with my weight these days? It's not comfortable at all and I want my cushion back.

These days I haven't overate, but I'm definitely eating more than enough in each meal. I think it's because 1) the plates at Wilbur is bigger than those at Flomo, and 2) my need for food decreases, but mentally I still feel that I should eat the amount I used to have. Nowadays I sleep 7 hours per day, and I'm energetic most of the time. But today I felt tired roughly two hours after lunch and dinner. I took a nap this afternoon in the library, and now I feel a little bit tired again! Not overeating is not enough. In order to increase your energy level, you should not eat more than you need. Also, don't do something just because you used to do it.

Today I ordered 18 books regarding meditation, zen, fasting, and vegan. Plus one more book Monkey Business to foresee my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment