Tuesday, March 22, 2011

4th day of water fast, sunny

Spat out saliva before brushing my teeth in the morning, the saliva was orange-ish.

Got back my voice again, although it was still not normal.

At one point in the morning, felt like having bowel movement but there was none. I even farted!

Still hiccup the whole day. Not that frequently tho.

Biked outside to run errands. Liked the fresh air. Felt tired biking on my way back. First time to realize that I’m actually weaker now.

Not very tired when I went back to room, yellow/orange-ish saliva again, urine light yellow with lots of clustered tiny bubbles.

Didn’t take afternoon naps like previous days.

Some stomach pain in the afternoon as if I was hungry, but it didn’t last long.

Somehow didn’t feel like reading about meditation.

Didn’t feel thirsty and lips didn’t feel dry in the evening.

Didn’t feel tired the whole day except for the bike ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment