Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Got up this morning at around 4:50

Last night after spending Valentine’s Day with Lisa, four of us were hanging out in our room. I put music on with my speaker hooked up with my laptop. While Latika’s Theme from Slumdog Millionaire was on, I put my computer to sleep without closing the music or tuning the speaker off or unhooking the speaker. Anyways, everything was asleep, and I went to bed at around 11pm.

This morning at around 4:40am, the music mysteriously turned on by itself and played for about 30 seconds. Latika’s Theme was beautiful in the peaceful, dark morning. When I checked the alarm clock, it was 4:43am. I was fully awake and I had a lot of work to do, so I got up. My computer was still asleep; Lisa was still asleep; everything was still asleep except me.

* I ended up falling asleep in my 8:15am class for 40 minutes. I left the class halfway through and took a nice rest on the coach in the GSB lounge for 20 minutes. Clearly 11pm-4:50am 5 hours and 50 minutes of sleep is not enough.

* I fell asleep again in the Bendor Room in the afternoon. Not getting enough sleep at night is awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment